Thursday 2 November 2017

Gulls 2 - more printmaking experiments in monoprint and digital manipulations



I continue to play with the lone gull motif. The lower five square images are digital manipulations of the original first image. Tiny steps and alterations that can make a big difference to my line of thought. I may be drifting towards vignettes again... On the right three monoprints. I started to play with multiples and pattern - it could be an interesting avenue to explore later. I think I want to contrast this serenity with a bit more energy and texture...onwards!

Gulls ideas in monoprint and digital manipulations   ©2017LisaLeQuelenec




3 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

Beautiful!!

Judy said...

Beautiful! Have fun experimenting, I'd love to see what you do next.

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Thank you Rhonda :o)


Thank you Judy, I seem to be flitting around a bit at the moment but am enjoying the journey.