Thursday 28 April 2016

Ideas and experiments



seasidestudiosblog.blogspot.com ©2016LisaLeQuelenec
Snippets a montage of ideas and notes   mixed media   ©2016Lisa Le Quelenec




Where to start? I have so many ideas half baked, scraps of paper with little experiments, workings out, notes in sketchbooks....all jostling for attention. I've decided to take a little break from blogging for a few weeks whilst I get my 'house' in order. It's also time for a good literal studio Spring clean as well as the mental one. Believe it or not this is a tidied desk - I can't show you the horror that lies in the other direction!





seasidestudiosblog.blogspot.com
Studio desk   ©2016Lisa Le Quelenec

6 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

Oh, the beauty of that grouping!!! I drooled over many of the paintings and etchings :) Have a good break and a productive one, if only to recharge for a while! Yes, I think we all have messy studios/art rooms and that just means we have a lot going on or are thinking about a lot of things at one time :)

Caroline Simmill said...

You look very sorted and organised Lisa, beautiful drawings and watercolour coastal paintings.

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Hi Rhonda, thank you. It has been a lovely break but I fear I have given myself even more to think about now. I need to sort the rabbit holes from the path I think ;o)

Hi Caroline, thank you. If only it would stay this way... I seem to always work in chaos.

laura said...

The montage is a work of art in otself

laura said...

The montage is a work of art in otself

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Hi Laura, thank you and welcome.