Thursday 29 November 2012

Light, space and time


Silver birch moon   30x40cm acrylic on canvas ©2012 Lisa Le Quelenec


I've just found out that both paintings I entered into the Red House Museum's open exhibition have been accepted. The subject for this years show was 'Light, Space and Time' and I submitted Silver Birch Moon and True Blue.

I'm looking forward to seeing the show when it opens on Saturday as I'm sure there will be a wonderful mix of work as in previous years. It's always interesting to see how a group of artists using different media and sources respond to the same theme. The exhibition runs until 26th January and details about the opening times of the museum can be found here.



True Blue acrylic on canvas 30x60cm © Lisa Le Quelenec

2 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

I'm not surprised that both of these beautiful paintings were accepted. Congratulations!

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Thank you so much Rhonda! I went to the opening on Saturday but it was so crowded that I will have to go back for a longer look another time. The show was full of gorgeous work and the first prize went to a favourite artist of mine.